AR-15/SLB Advanced Course (Dynamic Semi-Auto Rifle Shooting)
Advanced course to our semi-auto (rifle) basic course
The AR-15/SLB Advanced Course picks up where the Basic Course ends, again without focusing on competition training (shooters who are aiming at focused IPSC competition training are welcome to look into our AR-15 (SLB) Level program). The main focus of the Advanced Course lies on competently mastering dynamic shooting. Just like in the Basic Course, there is a thorough theoretical lesson before the practical training section on the range. Participants will not be overstrained, there is no pressure – all that counts is the joy of shooting!
Prerequisite for the Advanced Course is the completion of our Basic course, or our AR-15 (SLB) Level courses. Classes completed at other shooting schools are also recognized (proof of participation needed).
You will need a proof of insurance (valid German hunting license, shooting club membership, or similar).
The AR-15 Advanced Course is designed for more ambitious shooters who are already familiar with the basics of shooting semi-auto rifles, but who do not want to commit to IPSC competition preparation.
The participants will learn about:
- Magazine swapping drills while moving
- Different firing positions (prone to standing)
- Jamming drills under time pressure
- Mastering the rifle up to distances of 50 m
- Shooting rhythm
- Speed drills
- Speed courses
- Instructions for a focused, effective training at home (dry practice and live fire)
Our shooting training does not replicate exercises applied by other known instructors. Our trainers are skilled shooters with long-term experience in instructing Military Special Forces and competition shooters. This way, instead of applying fixed shooting drills, our training adapts to the individual skill level and performance of each participant in a flexible way.
Larry Vickers, Pat McNamarra, Heckler und Koch,Sig Sauer, Viking Tactics, Glock 17, Chris Kyle,
- Own AR 15 rifle (rental rifles available, lease 80 €/day)
- 500 rounds of ammunition (can be pre-ordered from us)
- 4 magazines (limited to 10 rounds)
- Magazine pouches
- Suitable clothing/shoes
- Knee/elbow pads
- Shooting glasses
- Ear protection
Start: 0900 am
End: 0600 pm
Theory Block: 120 Minutes
Range Time: 6 Hours
Maximal Number of Participants: 12
Fee: EUR 250,00
Dates and Location
- 16.12.2017 Schießkino Waffen Albert Schweinfurt
- 24.03.2018 Schießkino Waffen Albert Schweinfurt
- 07.04.2018 Schießkino Wachtberg
- 26.05.2018 Schießkino Vogel Eschbach